Tuesday, June 5, 2012

MEET YOUR MEAT

First of all, I warn to all of you that these post will contains disturbing pics. 
If you hate to see blood in otherwise, dont read it .


Lately I'm gettin curious about vegetarian way of living, nothing but I think it's jut a stupidity idea of quitting tasty food for the rest of lifetime! What a misery life they've in. 

Yes. I do love eating . A lot, for sure. 

It's all before I found meet-ur-meat vid & kind of shocked in anyhow my daily food treated to kill -and some are gutten alive!
 And the fact I let them be killed in horrific way just as to be served in my plate :(
 I feel like behaving as eating-all-out monster and it starts consider me to think on vegetarian living today


If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian.~Paul McCartney

 
See? 
    The most notorious Nazi fuhrer suprisingly vegetarian =P


 
Value on their living right 'cuz your tummy goes far beyond from worth through this slaughterhouse's cruelty. 
At least make sure what's on your plate 



  MEET-YOUR-MEAT 

Roasted chicken


 Grilled Pork


 Beef burger




 
Still in the mood ?

Parody campaign called 'McCruelty' 




UNVEILED CHICKEN INTERVIEW




Parodi casted by Olsen Twins, lol~



The most-loved PETA's campaigns
Come get your skin inked than mink it =)

Scroll 'n droll







No comments:

Post a Comment