Saturday, June 2, 2012

PRINTS SQUASH!

Goodnite all.
Not gonna end this saturday soon(eh, sunday already huh?) 
those kind telling me how time could move damn fast.

 Literally, I need to say hi to all of you -rite after my comeback from a midnite madness, haha! 
Lots of fun, while laughing such never get me from enough.
 we're getting tootired for jumping & 'chasing' the moon
so we gave up the whole craziness and get back to home, 
excited!
will post some pics later anyway*


Due to my happiness experience, would be my pleasure to share another project -here Spring Mashed Up!








Photography by Agung W.
Model : Anti & Katya (DAMN Inc.)
Fashion Stylist : Tenny & Me

As u can see,  these kind of massive prints were too crazy, 
the models alike soon to bloom! LOL
Paisley, optical, floral, tribal,abstract, digital 
were all wrapped out into a look 
-no room for single plain piece.



'MIGHTY MARY

Mary Katrantzou, 
the absolute suspect for those whole complete error







.blame her.




No comments:

Post a Comment